Monday, January 28, 2008

I am back

I wonder if anybody missed me? Bet cha didn't. But Randy and I were gone for a couple of days. We have some friends that took pity on us and we went to spend the weekend with them. They know that a person of our age can only live in a house with 5 children and 3 other adults. OK 2 other adults and 1 person that is of adult age but not really and adult. But anyway, our friends thought we needed a rest and a break and we really did. We had a very good time and really didn't do anything all weekend just kind of rested and didn't hear any kids yell, scream and fight with each other. But all kidding aside we had a good weekend and came home feeling rested and relaxed and by the time dinner was over I was ready to go someplace else for another time of rest and peace and quiet. Right now as I type the baby is across the hall crying because she can't do just what she wants to do.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7