Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hit and Run

The girls took the Grandkids out to eat this evening and decided that Randy and I could have a quiet evening here alone. Well they hadn't been gone to long and the phone rang and it was the girls. I thought ok so much for the quiet evening. Well, Jill said that they were going down the road and a deer ran out and ran into the drivers side of Joy's car. They are not home yet so I haven't seen it yet. But, I guess they said he knocked the side view mirror off and something about a hole in the front quarter panel near the hood. I guess they are very blessed that they did not have an accident. It did not kill the deer as it ran off into the nearby grove. So I guess you could say they were involved in a hit and run accident. Guess the deer didn't have any insurance cause he didn't stick around to make any kind of accident report. I am just thankful that they were not injured and didn't actually wreck Joy's car. Guess I will get a look at it when they get home later this evening. I mean the stupid deer could have come through Joy's open window or through the windshield and it could have been a very serious issue. Thankfully things are ok.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7