Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Take me Away Please

I think I am going to start working on a romantic get-a-way for Randy and myself for our next Anniversary. Living here with my daughters has made really appreciate the fact of just being alone or alone with my Husband. There is very little alone time anymore and don't get me wrong I love my family and my grandchildren but sometimes you just want the place all to yourself. Do you know what I mean?

So, in trying to plan my little secret for our Anniversary I have started checking some details and some locations that I think would fit into many categories such as... Fun, Romantic or just plan Relaxing. In searching the internet I found the perfect web site for planning a romantic trip. They have locations all around the world to choose from. Plus one of the good things about this site is that you are renting directly from the owner of the property which saves you about 40% off of the rental prices. I found some fantastic places in St Lucia. After all, St. Lucia holiday villas mean romance! one of them has 6 bedrooms and can sleep 12. I think that might be a tad too big for just the two of us but who knows if we went for 6 nights we would not have to sleep in the same bedroom twice??? Just something to think about. No I think I will keep looking and see what else I can find.

Of course, everyone knows that Holiday villas in Bali are super romantic. They say it is perfect there for a romantic get-a-way. Well I know I will be able to find just the spot that will be that perfect place for us to go to have fun and relax and just have some quiet. That is a commodity that is very rare here in the house we just don't get much quiet with 5 children in the house.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7