Monday, December 17, 2007

Building a new house

Jill has started building a new house. She has gotten her crew to help her build this house. The only problem is that he crew is the 8 year old twins and the 9 year old sister of said twins. You might be trying to figure out what kind of house they are building. Well, then in that case I had better tell you. They are building a gingerbread house. So far the have the 4 walls and the roof together. This is better than the last gingerbread house my grandchildren attempted because on that one the roof slid off onto the table. Tomorrow they are going to attempt to finish this house. This may be where the problem will some to light. Because they have to try to cut gum drops and various other candies to decorate the house. I don't know who will go crazy first... Jill or my very technical grandson. With him everything has to be done just so and if not then he has to figure out why it wasn't done that way and was it actually done the best way. Well I guess you finally get the picture. Speaking of picture... IF it turns out well I will try to take a picture and post it on my blog in the next few days.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7