Thursday, December 27, 2007

Pass the test

I met a lady the other day at the school bus stop while I was waiting for my grandkids. Her husband was transfered from another state and they just recently relocated to Florida. She has been taking classes to be a Real Estate Agent. She was about finished with her classes but was getting concerned about taking her Real Estate Exam having moved from one state to another. I mentioned to her that I knew people who had taken courses which would help her with the test. These courses not only show you how to study for the test but they actually guarantee that you pass the test on your first try. Real Estate tests are not only based on the National laws they are based on your state laws so Compucram will customize the test for the state you are trying to get your license in. Right now they have a special price on the program for the state of Florida of only $49.00. So I am telling her what have you got to lose? If you take the test and don't pass it on your first try they will give you your money back. I mean it is a win win situation.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7