Wednesday, December 26, 2007

It is over

Well, Christmas is over and as much as I really love Christmas I am glad it is over this year. Yesterday was a nightmare with the 3 year old and his mother. I learned a new Dutch word "Trut" that is my new name for the mother. You will only know what I mean if you understand Dutch. But since you are so nice I will give you a hint. It is spelled kind of like this b_ _ _ h. If you fill in the blanks you will have it. We started passing out gifts and gave his little sister the first gift and the first thing out of his mouth was "What about me" he says this every time somebody get something and he wants it too. It just about drives me crazy and trust me I don't need anybody to drive me there cause it is so close by I can just walk there. Now we have to get things put away. The kids were really happy with their Christmas I think. They have to make room for the new stuff so we can get it all out of the living room. But then hopefully life will get back to a more normal basis. But to be honest I am not sure what normal is anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what normal is either, but I'm ready to get back to my normal level of crazy. Glad you all had a happy time, even if the 3 year old tried to ruin it.

Bobbie said...

Jess - We are trying to learn that the 3 year old will always try to spoil everything if he can. But all in all we did have a happy time and yes I am ready to get back to my normal crazy life.

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7