Thursday, December 6, 2007

Fourth Generation and counting

My grandchildren are beginning to enjoy watching sports. So I think this spring I will do something for them that we did several times for our girls when they were younger. I think we are going to get Boston Red Sox Spring Training tickets and take them to at least one game if not more. This is something that I have remembered from my childhood and my girls can remember from their childhood. So I think it would be equally good for my grandchildren to have those same memories.

We have taken our daughters many times to see the Boston Red Sox during spring training in Winter Haven, Florida. We didn't always get the greatest seats right behind home plate but sometimes there is something to be said for not having the greatest seats. I actually think it is more fun to sit a little higher up so that you can see the whole ball field and are able to watch all of the plays. Plus you get the chance of catching a ball during the home runs.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7