Wednesday, December 5, 2007

And Now the Time has Come

Tonight is tree decorating time. I think I am going to hide in my room with a bottle of wine and avoid the festivities. Decorating the tree has really never been a favorite thing of mine because things never seem to go very well. We are always just one step away from killing each other by the time the tree is finished. As least we don't have a real tree that never seems to look as good in the stand as it did at the tree lot when we purchased it. I remember one year when we had a real tree and after getting it in the tree stand it would not stand up at all it was so crooked it kept falling over so we had to put a nail in the wall and tie a string from the tree to the nail to keep it up straight. I think that was our worst year of tree experiences.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7