Sunday, November 25, 2007

Take Aim

I am busy right now trying to think of things to get my grandchildren for Christmas. I know something that would drive my Daughter nuts and the kids would probably love it but I am not sure they are really ready for it. But if I had my way they would still be playing with baby toys. What I think I would like to get them is some cheap paintball guns. This way they could have a blast and shoot paint at each other. I am not sure about my one grandson I will call him "N" he is a neat freak. He can't stand to be dirty so maybe the enjoyment would be all ours just to see him covered in various colors of paint. You can order what you need and get free shipping. I am really thinking seriously about doing this. When the kids were little I used to get them noisy toys for Christmas and Birthdays just to drive my daughter crazy. That didn't work so maybe getting them some Tippmann 98 Custom paintball guns would just do the trick this year. I know I am so mean but I just can't help it. I can remember when she was little telling her that I was wishing she would have a child just like her and well now she had 3 of them. Revenge is so sweet.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7