Friday, November 23, 2007

The day after

Well today is the day after Thanksgiving. I have not done anything at all today except to try to find work on the computer and so far it is almost 2:30 PM and I haven't found anything yet. So I have been pretty unproductive thus far. I need to put clean clothes away and don't have anyplace to put them. So guess they could stay in my hamper another day. We did have a good dinner yesterday and everybody survived. Meaning we didn't kill off anybody. The three year old was rather on our nerves all day long. He was in the garage yesterday with his mother while she was doing some laundry and he always gets into things when she allows him out there with her because she never watches him at all. Well later in the evening one of us went into the garage and the smell of gas just about knocked you over. Yeah the three year old had gotten into the garage and found the gas can for the lawn mower in the very front corner and poured a puddle of gas out. With a gas water heater and a gas dryer it is a miracle that he did not set the house on fire. I tell you the child really worries me what he is capable of doing.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7