Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Saga of the three year old continues

Well, the saga of the three year old in the house just never ends. Let me see where do I begin today's activities. Let's see, this morning he pooped in his pants and I am telling you that there is no mother in the world that could have loved him through that ordeal. We had to put him in the shower to get him cleaned up. Then he was sitting outside my room in the hall and I noticed that he was crying but not making any noise. I asked him what was wrong and he told me his nose hurt. I asked him why it hurt and he said it had something in it. We after finally getting him to blow his nose out came a cinnamon tic tac. I guess it was melting up there and the cinnamon was burning the inside of his nose. We are really beginning to believe that he maybe has something like ADHD wrong with him. I mean it is always something. He sits and will just hit himself in the head and bite himself from time to time. I really don't know how his mother is ever going to control him whenever she is on her own and not living with a house full of adults.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7