Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Play Ball!

I have never been to a Chicago Cubs Spring Training but, living in Central Florida I know all about spring training. We have major league baseball teams all around us during Spring Training. I would absolutely love beyond measure to attend a Chicago Cubs game. My husband and I have lived all over the United States and you never know sometime we just might find ourselves living n Mesa Arizona and we will just pick up a couple of Chicago Cubs Spring Training Tickets. I have been a baseball fan ever since I was a child. We lived in Southern Indiana and my dad would take us to St. Louis to see the Cardinals play. We would go there for the entire weekend and I remember at least once where we were on the bridge coming home on Sunday and we begged and begged and my Dad turned around and went back into St. Louis and we got to see another game. Now that was fun. I don't have a lot of fun memories as a child but that is one I can remember and guess that is why baseball has always enjoyable for me.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7