Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Promises Promises Promises

I tell you I am sick and tired of people telling me things they are going to do for me or things they are going to give me and then they never do it. I don't mean I am asking people for things. I just don't do that. But I have had several people in the last few months tell me they were going to do something and then it just never happens. I had a guy we know tell me that he was going to give me an external hard drive for my laptop and extra memory and then it just never happened??? Then just recently the "Cousin" Mother of the 3 year old. Told us that she was going to take over her Grannies car and she was going to give us her old car. Did I mention that the old car is really a piece of junk? But that piece of junk would have given us transportation so that I could go find a job and then find us our own place to live. Well, now she has decided to keep the car in case she has to put her car into the shop she would have something else to drive. So there goes the car, the job, the apartment and just about everything else I can think of. It is not the car the computer parts. I am just a firm believer that if I tell someone I am going to do something or give them something then I do it. I really try hard to never go back on something I say. Guess not everyone tries to do the same. Oh well guess I need to get the old broom oiled up and maybe I can ride it up and down the highway.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7