Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Lose it

My husband and I have a very good friend who wanted to lose weight so she chose a major surgery process instead of the lap band Sugarland procedure. To tell you the truth with the type of surgery she elected to have she had some major complications. I really believe that when you have the option of having tiny incisions rather than a large incision you are much better to chose the tiny incisions. She would have been able to take advantage of the Lap Band procedure since they have facilities very near us in Tampa. I believe if my memory serves me correctly she actually went somewhere up North to have her type of surgery which meant during the process she was not even near her immediate family. I would much rather have my family near me during any type of surgery.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7