Thursday, November 15, 2007

Pass the hot sauce

The other night as we were eating dinner. I had made two huge pans of my favorite Beef Noodle Soup. I made homemade noodles and had a table full of them. It is basically an all day job to make this soup if you do it right and you have to otherwise it just doesn't taste as good. So yes I did the all day plan. Well, we were sitting there eating and I always have put hot sauce in my bowl of soup since I was a child. My granddaughter is following in my footsteps in this hot sauce matter. So she fixed her bowl of soup and started eating. I was also trying to feed the baby at the same time I was eating so I was a bit slower than my granddaughter. Well I picked up the bottle of hot sauce and gave it the customary shake to mix it up and..... The afore mentioned granddaughter had not put the cap all the way back onto the bottle just sat it on top. Needless to say when I finished shaking it she and I both looked like we had the measles. Thank God none of it got into her eyes but it was close. So after 3 washings my t-shirt I had on still has the faint trace of hot sauce on the front of it. Guess it gives me something to remember the favorite granddaughter by. (Oh, she is also my only granddaughter)

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7