Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Nite Nite Sleep Tight

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day and I am ready to go into hiding and not come out until New Years. I have a love hate relationship with the holidays. I love them yet I guess I hate all of the hype that goes along with them. Like Thanksgiving, we have already started making preparations for tomorrow and that doesn't count the couple of hours that we spent at the super market getting all of the food that was needed. So now tomorrow we will have a total of 11 people here in the house and the kitchen in this house is so small you can't whip a gnat in it. Not to mention that we have to deal with the psycho 3 year old all day long while we are trying to cook and listen to him scream at his mother and his mother scream at him. I have never heard anything like it. His whole attitude changes the minute his mother walks into the house everyday. All day long there are minor issues that are pretty normal for a 3 year old but when she comes home it is Katie bar the door. Plus his mother has invited her Grandmother tomorrow and although I don't really have a problem with that I am not good around strangers just never have been and I have never met her. Guess Emily Post would frown if I just hid all day in my room. Yeah she would. So guess I will just have to grin and bear it.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7