Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Let the Shoppping Begin

I officially started my Christmas shopping today. I purchased a gift online. I cannot say who it was for and what it is because said person just might read my blog and then where would I be? I can tell you I would be shopping for a new gift that is where I would be. But with my lack of transportation situation that I find myself in shopping on the internet is the only way for me to go. But, to tell you the truth I am actually liking this I can sit here in my comfy PJ's and drink my diet soda and just shop to my hearts content. I may never get dressed again. Well at least until it is time to go to the bus stop to get the grandkids. I can't see me scuffing down the street in my PJ's and slippers.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7