Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I'm a Smorty!

Well, I have finally accomplished a major task that I set out to accomplish. My blog was accepted by Smorty. I am very happy about the opportunity to get paid for blogging. I'll be very honest...the thought of finally being able to bring some more income into the household is a weight off of my shoulders. I'm not expecting to be a millionaire by any means, but this will certainly help out a great deal. The ability to advertise on blogs is a fairly new concept for me. But I am seeing that the idea of blog advertising is really a growing field.

My husband and I are in need of a new vehicle. We sold our truck before we moved to Haiti to work as a missionary so when we came back we had no vehicle. So the money I earn from Smorty will be put towards getting ourselves a new truck. Plus the day to day things that everybody needs like Diet Soda. I know it is going to take a while to accomplish this goal but I have the faith that I can do it. Thanks Smorty !

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7