Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Let the games begin

My grandchildren are wanting video games for Christmas. I have check them out at the local toy store and almost has sticker shock over the prices. I have found a site online that sells sells Nintendo NES used Consoles and Games. They sell used vintage video games, the Nintendo NES and the used NES console, you can get all of the accessories and games you would ever want. I think this just might be where I will do some of the Christmas shopping. This is a year that cash is kind of short for us so I have to make every dollar count. As my dad used to say I will have to squeeze the nickel until the buffalo bellows. For any of you youngsters out there that don't know what I mean by that there used to be nickels years ago that had a buffalo on the front of them hence the phrase squeeze the nickel until the buffalo bellows. But, I just got off track let me get back to my thoughts from before. Check this site out they have everything and the prices are much better than the retail stores.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7