Monday, November 12, 2007

I'll have a Blue Blue Monday

Well it is Monday somehow this day always seems to arrive after Sunday. Guess it is supposed to but I would really like to sometime just for fun skip Monday and go on to Tuesday. But, I guess then that would just make Tuesday suck like Monday does so why ruin a good day just by changing the calendar. But the kids are back in school today they missed school on Friday. My daughter kept them home because their great grandpa passed away in the hospice center. They called here shortly after 5:00 AM to inform us of his passing, so my daughter said she just didn't have it in her to get the kids up and dress all three of them. Life would have been quieter if she had but she didn't so we had them all home plus the other 2 in the house. They had a 3 day weekend. If I thought that was crazy I just realized they have school this week and then next week they will be out for Thanksgiving holiday? Yipee!! There will be 5 kids all in this house for 9 days straight. Sure wish I drank, I don't however, this might just be a good week to start.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7