Monday, November 19, 2007

Hoping to Freeze Away Years of Pain


My husband is not a very athletic type person these days. Maybe that has a lot to do with the fact that he is 60 years old now. I don't know where the years have gone actually. It seems just like yesterday when I met him in high school this is what he looked like back then. Now you know why I fell so hard for him. I met him in his Sophomore year and my Freshman year. We were sitting all the way across the band room from each other and he spied me first. I haven't really seen him playing sports much since we got married but he did play football during his freshman year of high school and during that time he injured his knee when he got tackled. After that he transferred high schools and then was given the choice of football or playing his trombone in the marching band. Since he decided that he was less likely to get tackled in the band and he has never been one much for pain. He chose to pursue his music talents which was a good choice for him. He got a college scholarship to college and well the Vietnam war kind of ended that he served in an Army Band stationed at Fort Knox. But now years later that old football injury is coming back to haunt him. He really has a terrible time with his knees. Some days are worse than others. He has painful knee joints, which are his biggest problem but like everyone his age he also suffers from time to time with sore muscles and back pain. I can tell you that he could really benefit from a years supply of Freeze It Gel. I really hate to see him suffer like he does some days. He has the hardest time getting up and down stairs and has to come up every night to go to bed. I know that Freeze It would really help with his knee pain as well as all of the other aches and pains a man of his age has on any given day.




No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7