Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tuesday Out

Today was our usual Tuesday out. We the 4 of us went to Target I actually didn't spend anything. Of course that is not really hard to do when you don't have any money to begin with. My husband has managed to hide back a little money and we were going to split it today to get each other something for our Anniversary that is coming up at the end of the month. But can you believe I could not find him anything I really wanted to purchase him for a meaningful gift. I did not want to just grab him just anything. But I walked the store for almost 2 hours and found nothing that I wanted to give him from my heart. I mean I found many things that I could have just spent money on but when you have been married for 40 years you want meaning not just something. It is really hard what do you buy a man who really has nothing and needs everything and yet you don't have much money to do it with? I really don't know.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7