Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Let the Challenge Begin

One of my husband's favorite networks on TV is the Food Network. I really think he could watch it 24-7. But, he does watch other TV from time to time. This is a network where you can just about learn everything from hot dogs to gourmet cooking all from your living room couch. You can go to http://www.spock.com and from there you can not only check out all your favorite people on the food network but you can search for other people or news just type in what you want to know and it appears on your screen for you. Simple as that.

I'm all about having life at the touch of my fingers. I've become so accustomed to turning on my computer and finding whatever it is I need within a matter of seconds. Of course television has become that way too. Simply hit the buttons on your remote and you've got whatever you want up on your screen. Life is spoiling us! It certainly is!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7