Monday, October 29, 2007

Second Language

I saw something on Overstock.com the other day that I would like to have for Christmas. It is the Rosetta Stone language program. I think this would be a great way to learn a foreign language. I know a little Creole but living in the State of Florida it would be a good to learn Spanish. I think for the price it would be a great value and something that would be easily afforded. Right now you can get free 2 day shipping in the United States so that is even bigger savings. Which means the money you save on shipping could be spent on another present for someone. I really do believe that the best value for you would to just go ahead and invest in purchasing all three levels at the same time. You can save quite a bit of money and still be able to take advantage of the free 2 day shipping program. I really feel strongly about this product that when you are finished with the courses you will be able to read, write and also speak the Language that you choose to study.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7