Sunday, October 14, 2007

Question and Answer Session


1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? Nothing I don't own a car right now

2. When was the last time you threw up? A few months ago in Haiti

3. What's your favorite curse word? I hate to say it but it is S _ _ t

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Kiayla, Jill & Keoynna

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Trying to sleep

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Playing a game on my computer

7. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be? None I think they are all crazy

8. Have you ever been to a strip club? No

9. What is the last thing you said aloud? S _ _ t I just lost this page on my computer

10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Chocolate Peanut Butter

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Diet Pepsi

12. What are you wearing right now? Shorts and Tank Top

13. What was the last thing you ate? Beef Noodle Soup

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? No I let my daughter pay for them I am broke

15. When was the last time you ran? I can't remember that far back

16. What's the last sporting event you watched? Maybe football

18. Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on myspace? I don't use My Space

19. Ever go camping? Yes

20. Were you ever an honor roll student in school? Doubt it

21. Do you like sushi? No I like my fish fried

22. Do you have a tan? A little bit

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? Yes

25. What did your last text say? I have no idea I can't remember

26. Are you someone's best friend? Yes

28. Where is your mom right now? She is dead

30. What color is your watch? gold

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Kangaroo's

32. Ever ridden on a roller coaster? Yes

33. What is your birthstone? Emerald

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive through? Both just depends

35. What is your favorite number? 7

36. Do you have a dog? No

37. What does your first memory of your sister involve? Probably something painful they are older than me

38. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? The 3 year old in the house

39. Last phone call? To my daughter

40. Are you allergic to anything? Yes Penicillin

41. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Flip Flops

42. What is one thing you've learned about life recently? It sucks from time to time

43. Are you jealous of anyone? No not really

44. Is anyone jealous of you? Why would they be

45. Do You Own an iPod? No but I do have an Mp3 player that I love

46. Do any of your friends have children? yes

47. Do you hate anyone right now? No not hate just greatly dislike

48. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? I guess so I don't pay attention

49. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? Is this any of your business? OK 60

50. Have you ever been to six flags? Yes about 100 years ago.

51. How did you get one of your scars?I have a chicken pox scar somewhere but I think it got lost in a wrinkle

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7