Sunday, October 28, 2007

Make it Personal

It is getting close to Christmas and I am trying to figure out what to get the people on my list. I have a little secret for you too, my list is getting shorter and shorter every year. The reason is I am cutting extra people out. Not because I am a scrooge but just because of the money factor. I have decided to do Christmas presents for those that are closest to me.

I think this year I am going to try to buy presents that have a more personalized nature to them. I am talking about things like maybe some address signs for my oldest sister. She is one who basically is very hard to shop for you just never know what to get her. Then for my other sister (who by the way is still older than me). I think I will get her a custom address plaque. That brings me down to my daughters. I haven't as of yet decided what to get my oldest daughter but I think for my youngest daughter I will check into getting her a personalized doormat, since she rents her home that is something that she could use even if she moves from the house she is in. Which is going to happen because she doesn't like the house she is living in or where the house is located.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7