Monday, October 8, 2007

Major Accomplishment

Today my husband and I both went with our two daughters to run errands and get a bite for lunch. You are probably asking yourself why that would be a major accomplishment. Right? Well my daughter has a small compact size car and my husband is not a compact size man. So for all four of us to squeeze into her little car is quite a feat. But the biggest feat is for us to all get out of the car without hurting ourselves or anybody else in the general area of where we happen to park. But we all wound up having a very good day and we did a lot of laughing with and at each other getting in and out of the car. Actually it is days like this that I would not trade for the world. I haven't done a lot of laughing lately so it was good to laugh together today.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7