Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I'm A Postie!

Well, I have finally accomplished one of the major tasks I've set out to do this summer. My blog was accepted by Pay Per Post. I am such a happy camper. I'll be honest...the thought of finally being able to bring some income into the household is a weight off of my shoulders. I'm not expecting to be a millionaire by any means, but this will certainly help out a great deal. I truly believe that word of mouth ethics is what brought me to Pay Per Post. My daughter is a PPP Postie and she has had nothing but good things to say about her experiences with them. She's also done very good financially with Pay Per Post and she's been able to really supplement things with the money she earns.

My husband and I are in dire need of a new vehicle. We sold our truck before we moved to Haiti so of course when we came back...no vehicle. So the money I earn from PPP will be put towards getting ourselves a new truck. It'll take a while to get there but I have the faith. I can accomplish anything at this point. This has put me in such a better frame of mind because I now see a light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks so much Pay Per Post!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7