Thursday, October 11, 2007

Buffalo Wings

Tonight for supper I had boneless buffalo wings. This is something that I really love. But I recently found a wing sauce that is absolutely fantastic. You will never believe where I buy it. It comes from our local Dollar Store. I can't believe that it only cost $1.00 per bottle and they are pretty good size bottles. Not sure of the ounces cause it is in the refrigerator and I am upstairs in my room and I do not intend to walk downstairs to look at the bottle for you. But we take boneless chicken breast and just brown them a bit with some butter in the skillet. Then take them out and cut them into pieces and put them back in the pan and toss with some of the sauce and simmer until they are good and brown and done. Then sit back and eat until your hearts desire. Wow I think it is the next best thing to heaven.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7