Thursday, August 2, 2007

Shoot Fire and Save Matches

You might wonder where the name from my Blog came from. Well it came from a saying that I grew up hearing my Mother say all of my life. Well... She didn't actually say shoot fire but she had another "S" word that she used but I needed to clean it up for the Internet. So I altered it just a bit to shoot fire and save matches. Well I really never knew where she came up with this saying or why sometimes when something would happen or she would be mad about something that would come out of her mouth. Some times I find myself being more and more like my mother and that is often a scary thought. I now hear my daughters saying some of the things that I have said all of my life. They will look at me and say "oh good grief I am sounding just like my Mother" So I guess what I have just realized what I am saying is that we need to be careful. Because we are the living example in front of our children and our grandchildren. Just be careful you don't know who you are teaching with our lives in what we say, what we do, and how we act.

1 comment:

Milton Ramirez said...

I was smiling while I read the smart way you've covered for the Internet the S word.

Thansk for sharing, you have a good blog!

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7