Sunday, August 14, 2011

Get down to business

My daughters are wanting to start their very own catering business. I really think that they can make a go of it. They are both very good cooks and can actually make anything they want to when they put their minds to it. Yesterday they threw a birthday party for my three grandchildren and made some very unusual items. They made smores on a stick and they made cake pops which I have to say were my favorite. I have eaten quite a few of them.

They have to get their business plan all put together and figure out all of the processes that they need to take in order to launch their catering business. One of they things they need to accomplish, once they have other things in order is to advertise. I really believe that a advertising agency has come such a long way from what it used to be of simply TV or the newspaper. Now I really think that advertising on the internet is the way to go. I don't know of many people who do not access the internet on a daily basis. I know I am one who is on the internet daily but do not watch TV on a daily basis and I can't tell you the last time I actually read a newspaper.

So even though they are not actually ready at this moment to actually advertise their dream business they are in the process of searching out the best Advertising Agency to do the job for them when the time comes. I have to say I envy them of the excitement they are feeling and who knows they just might let me do something in the business. But my luck it will only be to wash up the dirty dishes.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7