Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wish Lish

I have to say that there are several things I have always wanted some of which I have had and I have to say some of which I have never had and still hope to obtain sometime in my lifetime. One thing I would really like to have would be an adirondack chair. I actually think they are awesome to say the least. I have sat in one from time to time but never actually owned one so that is on my wish list. We have patio furniture but just the basic table and four chairs. I want something that I can just sit back in and actually relax and enjoy the outdoors.

Then another think I would really love to have in the kitchen would be a stainless steel kitchen sink with a butcher block countertop. It is not like we don't already have the stainless steel sinks but we do not have the butcher block counter top. My former brother in law created one for my mother in the kitchen in her house when he did a remodel job for her and I really like it a lot.

There are other things that some day down the road I would like to have but it I wish for everything at once then what will I have to look forward for the days and years to come?


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7