Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Florida Winter

We are really getting into the great Florida winter weather now. I think tomorrow the temperature is supposed to be in the mid 60's. For me this is excellent weather. I love love love the winters in Florida. I hate hate hate the summers in Florida. But now that we are in my love season. I will be a much happier person. I like the weather to be cooler. I can always put more clothing on if I am cold. But when you are hot you can only legally take so much clothing off without winding up in jail. I have no desire to go to jail. I do not look good in orange jump suits. So as I have said just give me the winters here in Florida.

Last winter however we were living in Pennsylvania and I have to say it was a bit too much there for me. We had a total of almost 8 feet of snow during the winter. I don't care if I ever see snow again to be honest. I had more than my fill of it up there.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7