Friday, November 12, 2010

Beautiful Weather

I have to say we have finally arrived at a good season in central Florida. We are now into the cooler weather. right now the temperature here is 74 degrees. Now at 4:30 in the afternoon I am here to tell you I can deal with that temperature. This is much different than during the summer when it was near 100 degrees and you could not stand to be outside for a few minutes let alone for hours. We will have nice weather until probably March or April then it will start getting warm again. I think I am going to enjoy this winter much more than I did last winter. Last winter we were living in Pennsylvania and it was so cold and we had close to a total of 10 inches of snow during the winter. I have had my fill of snow I don't care if I ever see snow again. But just in case I took lots of pictures of the snows so if I get a desire to see it I will just look at my pictures and go stand in front of the freezer and hopefully that will get it out of my system again.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7