Monday, October 25, 2010

A Girls Best Friend

I am a firm believer that a girl's best friend would come from a great selection of diamond engagement rings . I can't think of a more exciting time in a girls life as when she is given that engagement ring from the one she loves. When I received my engagement ring I had no idea what it was going to look like as my husband picked it out. But after all these years I actually think I would love to have found a place that offered the option of engagement rings design your own. I think to have a one of a kind ring would be very fun. Just the fact that you know that no one else out there has the exact same ring on their finger as you have. But now that I have been married almost 43 years as my anniversary is this Thursday. I now think I would love to have a look at some diamond eternity rings. Since it seems some days like I have been married for an eternity then don't you think I deserve a diamond eternity ring? Well I think that I do. But since this anniversary I think we are looking for a new home to live in I don't see that diamond ring in my future. Oh well maybe next year who knows? I have been given a new set of wedding rings since my original set and I was able to help pick this set out so I think I will be happy with that for now and just see what the future holds for my fingers.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7