Friday, September 11, 2009

Project 2,996



Align Left
I have search all morning for information on Frank Thomas Aquilino. I am sad to say that I have not acquired much information. I do know that he was only 26 years of age when a senseless act of Islamic Terrorism took his young life. I also know that his hometown was New York, NY and that in his young life he must have been a very hard worker because at the age of 26 he was employed by Cantor Fitzgerald and he was a Vice President and partner. That is a lot to accomplish in the years that he could have been employed after high school and possibly college graduation. He was on one of the very high floors of the World Trade Center where they believe the plane probably hit the tower.

I have no idea if he was a husband or a father. If he was my heart breaks for his wife and children. But I do know he had to be someone's son. I know the pain of losing a son but fortunately not the pain of having someone murder your child. So to the Mother of Frank Thomas Aquilino my heart breaks for your pain. I feel some of your pain.

We can only wonder what a young man would have, could have and might have done with his life if it had not so senselessly taken from him.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7