Friday, September 4, 2009

Not a good day

Today was not a good day for me. This morning my laptop decided to turn up and absolutely die. I spent about 2 hours online (on another computer) with their "Tech Support" on a chat. Yeah this was with a guy in India. Well after the two hours he finally informs me that the Mother Board has died in the laptop. And oh yeah. The warranty ran out just a couple of months ago. So for the small low, low price of $398.00 (plus tax) they would be more than happy to replace the Mother Board. Like he actually thinks I have over $400.00 to do this. So for now I am sharing my husbands computer. This is the second HP laptop I have had that crashed right after the warranty ran out. As a matter of fact I had a HP service tech which I know tell me that they actually build laptops to only last a little over a year. So for all of you out there thinking about buying a laptop. I would advise you to reconsider. Especially if you are thinking about one from HP their products suck and so does their tech support. Half the time I could not even understand what it was that this guy wanted me to do to my computer. I would have to ask him over and over again exactly what he wanted me to do. So now I have a very expensive door stop!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Bobbie.. sorry about your laptop... and the bad experience with an HP technician..

thanks for visiting my blog and dropping ECs.. you are one of my top 10 droppers..

thanks so much dear.. God bless u!

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7