Monday, September 28, 2009

Changes coming

I need to start thinking about doing something about website hosting for my blog. When Randy and I get moved he wants to start a blog and I think I just might start a second one myself. So I need to get started doing my research trying to find the perfect website host for us. I have to be honest this is something that I don't know a whole lot about this subject. But, I do believe if I do my research and check things out I will be able to do it. One of the big things I am interested in is obtaining a free domain name. If you are like me and are out there looking for the best site to check out for your web hosting needs I really think I have found the perfect one. It seems like to me that they have all of the answers for you. It is sort of like web hosting for dummies. If you believe in such a thing as one stop shopping then this is the place to go. They not only have the web hosting but they also have blog hosting which is what I am interested in. So if you are reading this post and this is something you too are interested in. Then, what are you waiting for? Get yourself over there and check it out.



1. Please visit the our site at: http://webhostinggeeks.com

2. Please create a blog post about what you feel your readers would find beneficial about our services and tie it in with the overall theme of your blog.

3. Encourage your readers to use our site if they are looking for a new web hosting service.

4. If possible, please also link to any internal page or to any internal page of our blog section at http://webhostinggeeks.com/blog


website hosting

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7