Monday, August 31, 2009

Toasty warm

Now that we are moving back to the cold country I just told you all about recently. It gets me to thinking about the type of heat we will have in our house. I enjoy being cold outside but when I am in the house I want to be toasty warm. So I have actually been checking out various ways to heat your house.

I am one of those people if my feet are cold then I am cold all over. So I think I have found the perfec solution for that. That would be what is called Radiant Floor Solutions from Pexheat. With the radiant floor heat says lower to the floor where you are as opposed to having all of the heat up toward the ceiling. I don't know about you but I don't walk on the ceiling I walk on the floor so that is where I want most of my heat to be.

Also with the Radiant Heat you can probably keep the radiant panel type heating systems completely out of sight. So if you construct it with either hydronic tubing or electric cable in your floors, walls and even in the ceiling you can conceal them. So it is much easier to place your furniture around the room and not actually be heating the underneath side of your couch. So yes for me I actually think this is what I am going to try to look for in the way of heating our new home.


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7