Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Florida weather

I has been said many many times that if you don't like the weather in Florida just stick around cause in 15 minutes it will change. Well this summer that is WRONG! This summer it has been hot, hot and more hot. It is like 11:30 AM here right now and the temperature is 85 degrees. I know you say that isn't bad but the heat index or the "feels like" temperature is 109 degrees. Now let me tell you that is hot. I usually try to go out on the front porch every morning to read my Bible and this morning I went out a little later than I usually do and is is so hot that I came back in to read in our room with the AC on. There is not a leaf moving on the trees and the humidity is terrible. We also need to do some work in the garage with going through some of our stuff we have stored out there but there is no way I am getting out there now in this heat. I think we will try that early in the morning tomorrow.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7