Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Upcoming Project

I have been working on a project lately for the church we will be working in and one of the things I have been looking for is getting them set up with a dedicated server. Right now they are well to be honest doing things half way. I am a firm believer that anything worth doing is worth doing right. So I told them I would take over this project and do the research and then get things on the right track. I really believe the way for them to go is to have multiple domain hosting. This way they could have domains for different ministries in the church. For instance they could have one for the program for Children, another for the Youth, yet another for Adults, One for Seniors. Plus any other outreach programs they have such as the food bank they are putting into operation. There is no end to the possibilities for them to get the message across to people out there looking for a good place to take their family to worship and to be ministered to. Right now I have discovered the Web Hosting Geeks and they really seem to have the answers I have been looking for. So if you too are searching for this kind of services jump on over there and check them out.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7