Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ouch Ouch

I tried to find a picture to go with this post but everything looked so gory and well just disgusting. So we will have to do this without visual effects. I decided the other afternoon that I would pull one of the folding camp type chairs from outside into our bedroom so that I would have a chair to sit in. Well that worked great for a while until I decided to get up for some unknown reason. When I came back to sit down I put my hand on the front of the chair to do exactly what I am not sure. But nevertheless I did it and immediately jumped up out of the chair in excruciating pain. Well it hurt a lot OK? I had somehow pinched my finger in some of the folding mechanism and cut the crap out of it. I am here to tell you I bled like a stuck pig. When we finally got the bleeding stopped and got it bandaged it throbbed like nobodies business. But today I am down to just a band aid on it. Which still makes for some pretty difficult typing.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7