Thursday, May 21, 2009

Snoopy

I have a dog that friends gave me in Pennsylvania and he could definitely use some serious Dog training if you ask me. He doesn't do anything when you tell him. If you say come he goes, if you say stay he goes, if you say don't pee he goes... I have never used dog training but I am a firm believer that if I don't know something about a business or product I will not every have anything bad to say about it. I am reading a lot of good things about Don Sullivan’s Perfect Dog DVDs and kit. So I think it might be something that I would be really interested in trying for my dog Snoopy. They have some Dog Myths listed and the one that I like is that you can't teach an old dog new tricks. My dog is about 5 and I was worried that he was too old to actually train. That is good news to me and I also learned that it doesn't cause a problem if you get an adult dog and you decide to change their name. It is not the name that matters but it is all about how you treat the dog that matters. I am seriously thinking about changing my dog's name. I don't associate a Mexican Chihuahua with the name Snoopy. I associate that with a beagle. So this gives me something to think about. So with the use of the DVD program and the command collar their just might be some hope still for my dog.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7