Monday, May 11, 2009

Smile

I am one of those people who hate and I mean hate going to a dentist. To me it doesn't make any difference who or where the dentist is located. I mean it could be a Sacramento Dentist or a Dentist here in Florida. I just have a dread about going to the dentist. Thankfully my grandchildren are nothing like me. They love going to the dentist. My daughter had to reschedule their dentist appointments because of her work schedule and my granddaughter was really upset. I am glad for them they do don't mind going to see a dentist. They are going to need braces especially the boys more than my granddaughter. But at least for the going to the dentist is not something that they are afraid of. Maybe if I had had a good dentist when I was a child things might be different for me. But I don't have real good memories of him. But then that was back in the dark ages. I know that there are great dentists out there now and that their technology has really come a long way. So I just might look for a dentist in the near future. Who knows?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7