Friday, May 22, 2009

Felines

We are in the process of looking for a new pet for the family. My vote would be for a cat. We haven't had a cat for a long time and for some reason it is more fun watching a cat with its cat toys playing. They are more fun to watch than a dog. About the only thing I never bought for any of our cats were mouse cat toys guess I have never really been fond of mice as toys. I love though watching a cat with anything that consists of catnip. We have even let a cat once play in a paper grocery sack and he had a blast with it. But after looking around I can't believe how many kinds of toys there out there for cats. I actually saw something that is a laser light that you shine on the floor and across the furniture and the cat would try to chase down the little red dot. Now that would really be fun to watch I think. I think I really must work on getting a cat as the new pet of the house. Cats just don't seem to be needy pets. They pretty much come to you if they want to and play if they want to. That seems to be my mood too.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7