Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Day

Well, today is the BIG day Whoopee Do Da Day! I have come to the conclusion that Birthdays are not a good thing anymore. I don't know when I quit being excited about them I think it was a long time ago. But I really wish that I could just wake up tomorrow morning and today would be over. I mean come on so I am another year older. The only good thing about it is that it means I am still alive. (I think) But when you actually think about it I am only another day older than I was yesterday. But the older I get the less I like it. This getting old is not what it is chracked up to be. I have aches and pains that I never thought I would have and well lately I have just felt well.... OLD. I don't like old. Never thought I would be old but here I am at old. Might be here but don't have to like it.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7