Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bing Bong

Something I have never had in my life would be any kinds of Gongs. Although I worked at a restaurant that had one and they had reasons to hit the gong. It was actually kind of cool. I just learned about something that I had never heard of. They are crystal sing bowls. They are made from almost pure quartz crystal, which is a naturally element. The crystal is placed in a mold and then it is heated to like 4,000 degrees. Then because we are also made of a crystalline structure you can use the Crystal Singing Bowls for healing and for meditation. They say this would help us with sound as a type of therapy. Which is then why crystals are a major factor in many of the different holistic medicine healing practices.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7