Saturday, May 16, 2009

Baking

Last night I was laying here watching some of my favorite TV shows and my granddaughter came into the room and said "Hey Nannie" I said what Baby and she said I made you something. I asked her what she had made and she said well you have to come and see. So I got up off my bed and that is no easy feat for me since I sleep on an air mattress on the floor. But I got up and went to the kitchen. Where she very proudly gave me a lemon bar that she had baked with the help of her Aunt Sue Sue. They had also made some brownies and I had some of each. They very very good I must say. But I paid for it most of the night as I had indigestion. It had nothing to do with the lemon bars or brownies it is just something I go through from time to time. But they were so very good.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7