Friday, April 10, 2009

Yeah Right

We have some people we know that alol they do it seems is tell us what they are going to do for us and with us. I mean there were no less than a half dozen places that they said they were taking us to when we lived in PA and we never went to one of them. Then there was just a lot of stuff that they say that they never do. I would rather somebody never tell me anything and then you are not counting on and expecting something that never happens. But with these particular people I guess the way to operate is you don't count on and expect something until it happens or you have it in your hot little4 hand. But, I am a firm believer if I tell somebody I am going to do something and for some reason I can't then I explain to them that I really wanted to do what ever it was but for this reason it now is not possible. Then they don't think I am a liar.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7