Friday, April 17, 2009

Hair cut Time

I went yesterday with Joy to get the boys Hair cut. They keep it pretty close to their heads. So first out comes the clippers and they get it shaved down really close and I do mean close. Then after that comes the straight razor for them to do the edging. These guys go really slow at that process so that all of the edges are absolutely and perfectly straight. When they get done their hair really looks good. Although I am not one to prefer it to be cut as short as they get it. I am not their mother and I am not paying for it so I just sit there and keep my mouth shut and say nothing at all. That is always the best for me however anyone who knows me knows that it is not always the easiest thing for me to do to keep my mouth shut.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7